“If you take the approach of “earning” your customers’ business every day and treating them well, they’re less likely to try someone else.”
– Marilyn Suttle
Interested in The B4B?
Strength Through Sharing
We help business leaders grow and prosper by sharing assets, reducing expenses and expanding capabilities and knowledge.
Welcome to the B4B Alliance, a member based community of independently owned businesses working together to improve the performance and increase the profits of each member business through a network of shared resources and shared knowledge.
The B4B Alliance helps its members grow and prosper by sharing expenses and relationships. You may have equipment not running all day, a building at less-than capacity, or personnel that are under-utilized. You may have staff or facilities that are maxed out but you are not in a position to add additional head count or assets. Our sharing model addresses all of these issues.
The B4B Alliance members practice the concept of shared resources, resulting in real bottom line profit increases. Our members enjoy the benefits of a strategy that converts fixed costs to more efficient variable expenses.
At The B4B Alliance, we not only share physical resources and personnel, we share a company’s most valuable asset; intellectual capital. Our members have access to best practices and years of knowledge and experience brought to the table by the members of the B4B community.
Advantages of Joining The B4B Alliance
- Reducing the expense of any of your current assets with available capability.
- Reducing the expense of any needed new capacity (new assets) by only paying for the share you need, whil you need it, at a reduced rate.
- Improving quality of a needed asset while paying less for it.
What We Do For Our Members
- The B4B Alliance manages all aspects of the model. All our members do is coordinate their needs with the B4B Administrator.
- We match up member needs and wants
- We resolve any issues that arise.
- Members receive an invoice monthly for their share of expenses with itemized details.
- Members receive a monthly check for the actual cost of the shared asset with itemized details.