Believing Is Seeing Book, Southwell Minster Wedding, 6 Inch Cast Iron Skillet, Nos Meaning In French, Primary Source Native American Smallpox, Camping Box For Sale, Fun Facts About New Hampshire, …" /> Believing Is Seeing Book, Southwell Minster Wedding, 6 Inch Cast Iron Skillet, Nos Meaning In French, Primary Source Native American Smallpox, Camping Box For Sale, Fun Facts About New Hampshire, …" /> Believing Is Seeing Book, Southwell Minster Wedding, 6 Inch Cast Iron Skillet, Nos Meaning In French, Primary Source Native American Smallpox, Camping Box For Sale, Fun Facts About New Hampshire, …" />

Looks great. Could it have been a trademark/copyright issue perhaps? Come join the discussion about die cast, models, slot cars, radio control vehicles, classifieds, swaps, and more! "I dream in fire but work in clay." 3,180 Posts . Engadget is part of Verizon Media. Computer, did we bring batteries?.....Computer? Is the "Reset" decal accurate, or is it similar to the FASTWAY decal for the TWA Marsliner where you can cut it up to make TWA? Finagles first law: Murphy was an optimist! That turned out great! To participate you must either login or register for an account. They have motion detectors for the arduino. Finally got around to building the Moebius HAL 9000 kit. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. The font/size is identical to the NIKKO, so: I should get one and put it in my room at work. I think I'll spray the frame gloss aluminum also. I used to make lots of Airfix models when i was in primary school (90s) and loved it. I'd like to hang one next to the front door, to deter potential evil-doers, but it would probably get stolen! I used semi gloss black on the main panel and the eye piece and I like the look of that. I have no idea why i stopped making them because it soo much fun! The speaker panel is light gun metal. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. White glue holding the big lens still has to clear but figured I'd take the photos now anyway. This 1/1 scale prop replica model kit has been meticulously researched and is now available for the first time. Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news and special offers. This 1/1 scale prop replica model kit has been meticulously researched and is now available for the first time. JavaScript is disabled. The 1st thought I had was to build my ring into it and mount it by the front door. The detail looks good at 1st glance. The faceplate main inner surface has a slight texture that looks like brushed metal. Here's 2 pictures with the morning sun and the white glue cleared: A forum community dedicated to all Hobbyists. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Maybe a wireless remote motion detector to alert me when unwanted visitors are approaching the workshop? $29.99. Get your own HAL-9000 replica with Bluetooth and voice command 08.02.18 View. Crisp molding and details. You can see our first-look at the kit and its parts here . Member since March 2010; From: Boston; Moebius 2001 HAL 9000 kit . I used all Tamiya rattlecans to paint HAL. Gloss aluminum for the base ring and flat black for the eye. Very nice kit and workmanship. Now that would be neat. 7805 HAL 9000 Laptop Office Computer Suitcase Building Kit Model MOC Building Blocks Toy(367 PCS) 3.7 out of 5 stars 10. The road goes on forever and the party never ends. If I can figure out what to do with it, I'd build one. I used to make lots of Airfix models when i was in primary school (90s) and loved it. I used Tamiya gloss aluminum for my frame, but it came out a bit more grey also. I chose not to use it. Washed everything, primed with Tamiya grey primer. Diecast Car Collecting General Discussions, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I used semi gloss black on the main panel and the eye piece and I like the look of that. The detail looks good at 1st glance. Press J to jump to the feed. From Stanley Kubrick’s science fiction masterpiece, 2001: A Space Odyssey Highly detailed styrene model is based o I started to watch his video, but its over 20 min long! Its definitely going to be the start of many more i plan to make in the future. This is now my favourite build video ever. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. when i saw that Moebius Models released HAL i couldn't resist. Toynk Science Fiction Collectible 2001 A Space Odyssey Monolith Action Figure 3.8 out of 5 stars 56. And the reset decal was a sneaky way around it? Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Great video. A few weeks ago, Moebius Models released their long-awaited HAL 9000 terminal kit. It's a basic kit 7 parts including the stand, 1 red LED, and a set of decals. I left the both lenses clear. An injected plastic model kit of Hal 9000 is being released by our friends at Moebius models. (On a side note, if I had known this was coming I could have saved a bundle! They include a "reset" decal to use above the switch. The finished piece looks great on my wall and I think I'll even buy another one so I can have two in the house. I scratchbuilt a HAL camera years ago but it looked like krap. Hey Mach, that looks pretty sweet. Moebius Lost in Space Jupiter 2 Science Fiction Plastic Model Kit #913 .

Believing Is Seeing Book, Southwell Minster Wedding, 6 Inch Cast Iron Skillet, Nos Meaning In French, Primary Source Native American Smallpox, Camping Box For Sale, Fun Facts About New Hampshire,